Willett Lodge nursing home is registered for 20 residents, which enables it to provide person centered care in a homely environment. We have 18 single rooms of which 6 have en-suite facilities and 1 Double room with en-suite facilities.
Willett Lodge cares for people with Dementia and Nursing needs.
Our Specialist Care Services include:
- Long and short term stay (including respite nursing care)
- Day care
- Palliative care
- 24 hour nursing
- Social, recreational and stimulating activities programme, both on and off site
- A regular visiting Physiotherapist, Chiropodist and Hairdresser
- Library Service
- Residents’ Group
- Church Services
- Laundry Service
- Individually priced care packages according to need
We provide a holistic commitment to end of life care. To ensure all residents receive the best standard of care in this respect we are working towards achieving the Gold Standard Framework (GSF); a method of evaluating the right levels of care for end of life.
Our Care Home Facilities
We have a wide selection of accommodation and tailor our rooms to meet individual needs.
Our accommodation facilities include:
- Comfortable rooms most with a LED flat screen TV/DVD, nurse call system and internet access
- Bath and shower facilities suitable for individuals’ needs including ‘Parker’ Bath.
Wheelchair access to all areas within the home and garden