Willett Lodge has been Caring for people both male and female with nursing needs, in particular;
- Long and short term stay (including respite nursing care)
- Palliative care
- Post-acute rehabilitation
- Individual assessment and care plans with monthly reviews
- 24 hour nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Hairdresser and Chiropodist
- Library Service
- Relatives/Residents’ Group meetings
- Church Services
- Laundry Service
- Individually priced care packages according to need.
Our accommodation facilities include:
– Comfortable rooms with TV (most LED with DVD), Nurse Call System and wifi internet
– Bath and shower facilities suitable for individuals special needs all with hoists if needed.
– Wheelchair access to all areas within the home
– Parker Bath with electric ceiling track hoist for those who need this facility.
Willett Lodge has three main communal areas;
TV Lounge/Dining Room
The TV lounge/Dining Room. This has just recently been decorated with new furnishings. There is a large Flat screen TV, for residents to enjoy their favourite programmes. This lounge has direct access to the garden.
We also have a Large Quite Lounge. This lounge has a large full wall size Mural of a water fall, which is very calming for our residents. This lounge has recently been decorated.
This is at the end of the building and is also a quite area. We have a small selection of books available for our residents to enjoy. The Library backs on to our Secure Garden.
At Willett Lodge we have a secure Decked Garden area for resident to go out enjoy. There are many benches available to sit down. Many families like to visit and sit in this area.